Please note the following COVID-19 update for September 12, 2022:
The Office of the Provincial Health Officer has advised the Residential Care COVID-19 Vaccination Status Information and Hospital and Community (Health Care and Other Services) COVID-19 Vaccination Status Information and Preventive Measures Orders have been updated as of Monday, September 12, 2022. While there are no substantive changes to the post-secondary (PSI) language the same PSI section has been added to the Residential Care Order for consistency including clarifying the rules for student, faculty, staff and researchers working in these facilities.
The core approach remains the same:
· Mandatory vaccination for all staff, students, faculty and researchers who work in a care location; and
· Only allowing exemptions based on medical deferral reasons.
Main changes to the orders are:
· Variance and Reconsideration section was strengthened with respect to the rationale for only considering requests for exemptions based on medical deferral reasons;
· PHO continues to work with the regulatory colleges on an approach for private practitioners; and
· Given that we now have the Health Professionals Order, the “Notice to Health Professionals” section in the Hospital & Community Order has been removed.
PSI Access to Free Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) Kits continues:
The Province continues to make available non-medical PPE and critical supplies for PSIs.
- The additional supplies (hand sanitizer, gloves, masks, etc.) and RAT kits will be available at no charge. Institutions will be required to cover the cost of shipping.
Supplies can be ordered through an electronic system at https://evohealth.blastramp.
com and will be shipped directly to your institution. This link will have been shared with your institution’s shipping contact(s) identified for the RAT kit distribution that occurred last February/March 2022.
- These individuals will have an account set up with their username and email address so they can see what’s available and place orders for their institution. If there are staff members in your organization who require access to this ordering system, they can be set up with individual access.
- If you have questions with the ordering platform (or wish to set up additional users for ordering), please contact the distributors directly at POCOrders@evolvewithus.ca.
Thank you for the important role you play in supporting the provincial COVID-19 response. Please share this update broadly within your respective institutions.
· BCCDC: Post-Secondary Public Health Guidance are hosted here.
· Guidance and recommendations from the Provincial Health Officer are available online at the COVID-19 Provincial Support and Information website.
· If you require advice regarding a potential COVID-19 case, please contact your local Medical Health Officer.
· WorkSafeBC guidance is available on communicable disease prevention plans.
Private Training Institutions Branch
Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Training
or call us at (604) 736-2378
BC Education week， 2022 Donateto Richmondseniorshome，2022 Donateto Richmond care lodge，2021 Donate to Richmond Hospital，2020 Awardfrom Richmond， 2019 UPC Annual General Meeting， 2019 Donat...Read More
TESOL online course
TESOL CANADA (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) TESOL CANADA is Canadas largest recognized Online TESOL Centre and the Only Official Centre to provide standards and accreditations to Te...Read More
GENERAL STUDIES DIPLOMA BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT DIPLOMA ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE IELTS ACADEMIC CERTIFICATE OFFICE ADMINISTRATION CAREGIVER ASSISTANT ECEA EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION ...Read More
new course coming soon
OFFICE ADMINISTRATION Course Description The program provides a well rounded base of knowledge and skill development related to the business environment. You will receive practical and applied trainin...Read More